How We Help
Through various partnerships and programs, we support families, the environment, and the community. We value children and families. We value safe, decent, affordable housing. We value our community and the organizations within it. We are committed to making a difference throughout our area and beyond. We encourage you to learn about how we are building homes, building hope, and building lives.
Iowa Valley Habitat for Humanity Supports:
- Local families by assisting them into homes of their own.
- Families and individuals by reducing their energy consumption and lowering their monthly energy bills.
- Elderly and disabled homeowners by completing small, exterior home improvement projects to keep them living in safe and decent homes.
- Families in developing countries by building them safe, decent homes.
- The environment through green building and our recycling programs.
- Our community through our involvement with local organizations and programs that tie into our mission.
- The public by staying up-to-date on housing-related matters.